Westford University College in Al Taawun Street, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: Westford University College, Tijara 3 (Previously known as ITEC bldg), Behind Sharjah Expo – Al Taawun St – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 971552272114
Opening Time: Monday to Sunday: Open 24 hours
Direction: View direction here
About Westford University College
Westford University College aims to prepare future Business Leaders by actively embracing the constant dynamic changes across the globe. Our curriculum and range of Business management programs equip students and professionals with knowledge and skills to develop a global perspective for the wide-ranging issues to create a sustainable impact on society.
- Under Graduate
- PG Diploma
- Diploma Courses
- Training Programs
- Teachers Education
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact Westford University College on Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.