Sharjah Men’s College in Muwaylih suburb, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: University City, Muwaylih suburb – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 97180069428
Opening Time: Sunday to Thursday – (7 am – 8 pm), Friday to Saturday – Closed
Direction: View direction here
About Sharjah Men’s College
Academic Calendar 2022 -2023
Higher Technical Colleges is the largest institution of higher education in the UAE and distinguished by applied education and the first higher education institution in the country to be adopted as a creative economic free zone to enable it to graduate companies and entrepreneurs in accordance with the guidance of the wise leadership of the country.
Services Sharjah Men’s College
- Priority Services
- Academic Services
- Student Services
- Information Technology Services
- Library Services
- Career Development And Professional Services
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact Sharjah Men’s College on Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.