Built inside a Free Zone, Dubai Internet City (DIC) offers a knowledge economy environment that fosters the growth of information and communications technology (ICT) businesses. The largest ICT infrastructure in the Middle East is there.
More than 1600 businesses are thriving in Dubai Internet City’s expanding environment.
Leading global ICT heavyweights like Oracle, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Sony Ericsson, Cisco, Canon, Siemens, Logica, and Schlumberger are located in DIC, along with other SMEs and commercial enterprises.
There are about 1.5 million square feet of commercial office space in the bustling neighbourhood of Dubai Internet City, which serves thousands of professionals.
Dubai Internet City’s Most Popular Buildings
The venue in City that received the most visitors was Dubai Jewel Tower. Dubai Jewel Tower, a 41-floor residential skyscraper built by Sharaf Group, is a high-rise structure. Apartments of 1 to 4 bedrooms and 3 and 4-bedroom penthouses are available for rent.
The second-place finisher is Al Salam Grand Hotel Apartments. On Sheikh Zayed Road lies the Al Salam Grand Hotel Apartments. It has 15 stories and 225 flats, which range from studios to two-bedroom homes. The third most favoured structure on the list is Aurora Tower.
Hotels near by
Less than a kilometre separates Dubai Internet City from the coast, and several opulent hotels are nearby.
- Al Salam Grand Hotel Apartments at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City. Al Salam Grand Hotel Apartments is a 9-minute drive from Dubai Internet City.
2. Holiday Inn Express – Internet City in Dubai A 5-star hotel in the centre of DIC, Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City, welcomes tourists and business travellers. It offers 235 roomy suites that are infused with Middle Eastern culture.
Rental housing in Dubai Internet City
Dubai rental apartments with One to three bedrooms are available at Internet City.
One-bedroom apartments typically cost AED 72k per year to rent. For 2-bed flats, this rises to AED 99k annually. Rent for larger 3BHK flats is AED 150,000.
The Arabian Gulf, west of the neighbourhood Palm Jumeirah, may be seen from some apartments. Even views of Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai’s impressive skyline may be available from them.
Renting offices in Dubai Internet City:
It offers shell and core, fully fitted, and fitted apartments. The annual rental costs range from AED 84,400 to AED 13.3 million. It has the Shops which range in price from AED 1.22 million to AED 1.44 million per year.
Dubai Internet City Public Transportation
- The Metro Station allows people who use the metro to get around the neighbourhood.
- One of the busiest metro stations in the emirate. It facilitates simple commuting for those who work in DIC. Metro Station include Barsha Heights and Al Barsha 1 is the top residential locations to rent.
- Other choices in the area include Nakheel Metro Station, DAMAC Properties Metro Station, and DMCC Metro Station, all of which are within an 11- to 12-minute drive.
- Buses 83, 84, and 85 frequently run through the region and stop at many bus stops in the DIC neighbourhood.
Churches, Temples And Mosques near Dubai Internet City
- Within a 10 to 11-minute drive, locals can get to Coza Church and Fellowship: A Christian Church in Dubai. Seventh Day Adventist Church in Al Sufouh 2 is 11 minutes away by automobile, while Old Apostolic Church (MENA) is situated in Barsha Heights.
- It takes only 15 minutes to get to other churches in Jebel Ali Village. You may find churches like St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Covenant Hope Church, and St. Mina Coptic Orthodox Church here.
Dubai Internet City Nearby Schools
- Asya’s Nursery, Redwood Montessori Nursery, and Blossom Palm Jumeirah is 12 minutes.
- It is only 6 minutes away by automobile to get to British Orchard Nursery in Dubai Media City.
- And Numerous schools. It takes 11 minutes to drive to the International School of Choueifat Al Sufouh.
- The curriculum from Kindergarten through Grade 12 is based on SABIS (UK/US). Regent International School is located 11 minutes away and uses the English National Curriculum.
Hospitals and clinics close
- Saudi German Hospital and Al Zahra Hospital.
- These are a few of the renowned hospitals in 14-minute-distance Al Barsha.
- These are tertiary care hospitals with all the necessary medical resources.
- A few clinics close to DIC are American Hospital Clinic Media City, Mediclinic Meadows, and Mediclinic Al Sufouh. It takes 6 to 12 minutes to get to these options.
FAQS ABOUT THE AREA
1. How Many Businesses are in DIC Dubai?
At the moment, DIC Dubai is home to more than 1600 businesses.
2. Which areas contain Dubai internet city?
The distance between Downtown Dubai and Dubai Internet City is around 25 kilometres. The Palm Jumeirah, JBR, and Dubai Marina are all nearby.