Higher Colleges of Technology in Industrial Area, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: University City – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 97122066000
Opening Time: Monday to Thursday 7am-3pm, Friday to Saturday closed, Sunday 7am-3pm
Direction: View direction here
About Higher Colleges of Technology
Founded in 1988, the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) is the UAE’s largest applied higher educational institution, and the nation’s first approved university economic free zone, empowering it to graduate companies in alignment with the directives of the UAE’s wise leadership.
Services Higher Colleges of Technology
- Priority Services
- Student Life
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Employability And Career Services
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact Higher Colleges of Technology on Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.