Women’s College of Sharia and Islamic Studies in 76 Street, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: 7FVJ+8J5 – University City – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 97165053180
Opening Time: N/A
Direction: View direction here
About Women’s College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
The College of Sharia and Islamic Studies is one of the foremost colleges that rose to prominence with the establishment of the University of Sharjah in the year 1977. The College strives to actualize the general vision of the University of Sharjah in its goals i.e. to successfully combine tradition with the demands of modernity.
Services Women’s College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- Circulation Services
- Literature Search
- Research Assistance
- Document Delivery Service
- Current Awareness Services
- Training / User Education
- Computer / Internet Labs
- Wireless Networking
- Photocopy Services
- Multimedia Rooms
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.