UOS College of Medicine in Al Rawdatain Street, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: M27 – University City – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: +971 6 5585000
Opening Time: Sunday to Thursday – (8 am – 3 pm), Friday and Saturday – Closed
Direction: View direction here
About UOS College of Medicine
The University of Sharjah is an Emirati private national university located in University City, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. It was established in October 1997 by its founder the ruler of Sharjah Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi to meet the emirate of Sharjah’s aim of educational needs.
Services UOS College of Medicine
- General consultations
- COVID-19 consultations
- Women’s Health
- Child Health
- Mental Health and well-being
- Elderly care – follow-up and monitoring of chronic conditions
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact UOS College of Medicine on Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.