Times College Sharjah in Al Qasba, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: 1st Floor, F Block, Al Maraya Art Centre – Al Qasba – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 971552269076
Opening Time: Sunday to Thursday – (8 am – 8 pm), Friday – Closed, Saturday – (8 am – 8 pm)
Direction: View direction here
About Times College Sharjah
Times Education is a leading Education Institute with over 27 years of educational experience in the UAE that focuses on providing quality education and training programs. We offer Accredited Education Programs in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Arts
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Science
- NIOS Courses
- NIOS GRADE 10TH
- NIOS GRADE 12TH
- PG Diploma Course
- HND Course
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact Times College Sharjahon Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.