Lincoln University of Business and Management in Corniche Street, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: 406, Al Reem Plaza Buhaira Corniche Street Above First Abu Dhabi Bank – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 971555538999
Opening Time: Monday to Friday – (9:30 am – 6:30 pm), Saturday – (1:30 – 6pm), Sunday – Closed
Direction: View direction here
About Lincoln University of Business and Management
Lincoln University of Business and Management is a private institution based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, with campuses in Sharjah and Fujairah. LUBM offers management programs in bachelor, master and diploma levels in association with international institutions.
Services Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Master Of Business Administration
- Global Banking & Finance
- Healthcare Management
- Project & Operations Management
- Quality Management
- International Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Educational Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology
- MSc In Project Management
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact Lincoln University of Business and Management: MBA Courses, Bachelor Degree, UK Diplomaon Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.