IDM International University College in Al Zahiya, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
IDM International University College Address: Block G, Sharjah Publishing City Al Zahiya – E311 – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: 97165336886
Opening Time: Sunday to Thursday – (9 am – 6 pm), Friday – (2 – 8 pm), Saturday – (9 am – 6 pm)
Direction: View direction here
About IDM International University College
IDM International is an innovative higher education institute, delivering transformational education since 1981 with the vision of “Knowledge Drives an Innovative Society” and offers internationally recognized programmers to students around the world.
Services IDM International University College
- EdHat International Research Conference in Law
- Curriculum Endorsement
- EdHat Study Aboard
- EdHat Learning Management System (LMS)
- University partnership programme
- EdHat International Test Engine
- EdHat Institute Management System (IMS)
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact IDM International University College on Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.