Hamidiya Park (Helio Park) Address, Phone Number, Email, Opening Hours, Website and Social Media
Address: 9HHJ+6PP – Al Yasmeen – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 800 26
Opening Time: Monday to Sunday – (10.00am-10.00pm)
Direction: View Google Direction here.
Green space with BBQ pits & a fenced soccer field, plus bicycles & quad bikes to rent.
It may lack Dubai’s flash and glamour, but it more than makes up for it with its rich cultural heritage. The park of Al Hamidiya in Sharjah is one of the city’s best-kept secrets. You’ll find a little oasis in the city’s heart: Al Hamidiya Park.
Hamidiya Park (Helio Park) aminities
- Hamidiya Park, also known as Helio Park, likely has a variety of amenities available to visitors.
- These may include things like playgrounds, picnic areas, walking trails, sports fields or courts, and possibly even a lake or pond for fishing.
- Some parks also have features like outdoor fitness equipment, community gardens, or even an amphitheater for concerts or other events. However, without more specific information about the park in question, it is difficult to provide a comprehensive list of amenities.
Hamidiya Park (Helio Park) facilities
However, some common park facilities include:
- Picnic areas and tables
- Drinking fountains
- Sports fields and courts such as basketball, soccer, tennis, and baseball
- Dog parks
- Community gardens
- Amphitheater for concerts or other events
- Lakes/ponds for fishing
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- Volleyball court It’s worth noting that different parks may have different facilities depending on location and size of the park.
In Al Hamidiya Sharjah, there are a variety of transportation options accessible to you.
- The bus is a popular choice for getting through Al Hamidiya Sharjah and is used by many locals. They are the way to go to the city fast and cheaply.
Bus AJ3 is for Ajman Al Musalla Bus Station 4 → Humaidiya Park Bus Stop 1
- Transportation via taxi is another common choice for visitors to Al Hamidiya Sharjah. It’s more expensive than riding the bus but traveling in one of them is far more comfortable and relaxing.
- You may get some fresh air and exercise by riding a bicycle. You will only have to spend time stuck in traffic as you make your way about the city. However, bicycling in Al Hamidiya Sharjah might be risky due to the high traffic volume and the lack of bike lanes.
Al Hamidiyah is fortunate to have some retail malls inside the city.
Al Hamidiyah is home to several smaller shopping centers, Palm Centre and Sefelash Center. Two shopping complexes are currently under development, providing inhabitants of Al Hamidiya with more alternatives once they open.
Several of Ajman’s major malls, including City Center Ajman and My Mall Ajman, are conveniently located near Al Hamidiyah.
Food Lover Destination
Foodies flock to Al Hamidiya, one of Sharjah’s most attractive neighborhoods.
Al Safa, Al Bait, and Al Qasr are just a few of Al Hamidiya’s most acclaimed dining establishments. The menus at these eateries provide both traditional Arabian fare and a wide selection of other cuisines. Both breakfast and lunch are well-liked at Al Safa, but supper is when the locals go to Al Bait. A wide selection of fish meals is available at Al Qasr, a fine dining establishment.