Brillianz Educational Group Sharjah in Al Majaz, Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services
Address: Corniche plaza 1 7th floor 702 Buhaira – Corniche St – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Contact Number: +971 52 684 9858
Opening Time: Monday to Saturday – (11 am – 8 pm), Sunday – Closed
Direction: View direction here
About Brillianz Educational Group Sharjah
Brillianz Group is one of the prominent and prestigious education provider in the GCC with a track record of fourteen glorious years. We are the leader in full service, student-focused international education who is also an authorized official representative for numerous reputed universities from all over Asia and Europe.
Services Brillianz Educational Group Sharjah
- Distance Learning is for everyone
- Career Counselling and Consultancy
- University Admission Services
- Distance Learning
View the list of College in Sharjah Address, Phone Number, Email, Website and Services through the below table.
Contact Brillianz Educational Group Sharjah on Social Media
- Colleges and Schools
- Programs and Departments
- Achievement Academy
- General Education Program
- Accelerated Master’s Program
- International Study and Exchange
- Registrar’s Services
- Academic Support Center
- Services and Resources
- Meet the Faculty
- Teaching and Research Awards
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Information presented on this webpage pertains to the revised General Education Program requirements in effect
from the Fall 2012 semester onward. Students following undergraduate catalogs prior to the 2012–2013 academic year must adhere to the general education requirements.
Students following catalogs in effect from Fall 2012 onward must use the General Education Program Advising Worksheet.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 18 credit hours (catalogs prior to 2020–2021) or 15 credit hours (2020–2021 catalog onwards) in courses meeting the following core general education areas. Credits earned in these areas cannot be counted towards other general education requirements or other degree program requirements.
- Non-Core Requirements
- Students must be successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in courses meeting the following, non-core general education areas. Courses in these areas may also major requirements. In cases where a course is considered both a non-core general education requirement and a major requirement.