In Sharjah, the Al Majaz Waterfront stands out as a one-of-a-kind place for families to visit together. There is a lot of foot traffic at Al Majaz Waterfront because of the wide variety of attractions. It offers, from mini golf to five-star dining, as well as the numerous concerts, events, and festivals that take place there throughout the year. The Sharjah Musical Fountain, the centrepiece of the Al Majaz Waterfront, is a sight to behold. Additionally, the waterfront provides a wide range of services to guarantee the safety of its visitors, including free Wi-Fi, public restrooms, and over a thousand parking spots.
The Al Majaz Waterfront is the centre of activity as you continue down the Sharjah Corniche.
Miniature golf, a splash park, a mini-train. Other kid-friendly attractions make this waterfront location in Sharjah. This is the best place to take the kids. As well as being a great destination for families, this area also has plenty to offer solo adventurers, couples, and groups. With its abundance of dining options and passing dhow cruise boats, the waterfront in Al Majaz is a great place to spend an evening. The Sharjah fountain, frequented by tourists, puts on a spectacular light and sound show at regular intervals.
Bicycles can be rented, making it easy to enjoy the lake’s beautiful surroundings on two wheels. Walk, jog, or sprint around the lake if that’s more your speed. This location is highly recommended by locals as one of the best night-time destinations in Sharjah due to its wide variety of dining, entertainment, and activity options.
If you’re a cyclist, Al Majaz Waterfront Park in Sharjah is a paradise thanks to the park’s convenient bike rental programme. Al Majaz Park’s cyclorama provides a scenic vista of Khalid Lake as you pedal around the park’s perimeter. It’s a great way to get some exercise and is enjoyed by the renters of Al Majaz apartments.
Centre for Art and Culture in ALWAN
The youth of Alwan can socialise and meet new friends at the centre’s creativity centre. Families in the Al Majaz area frequent it as a convenient gathering spot. At Alwan, kids can participate in sports and other physical activities in a safe and encouraging environment while also observing art in the handicraft area, reading books, and using the computer. Under no circumstances are children less than four permitted to enter without an adult.
If you’re looking for a place to celebrate Eid or any other holiday in Sharjah, this is your great option. In addition to being a focal point of the Sharjah Lighting Festival, this outdoor amphitheatre plays host to a wide range of other art exhibitions. Appearances throughout the year, drawing in thousands of visitors each year.
Things To Do
Al Majaz Waterfront in Sharjah is a great place to spend the weekend with the family because it lacks the glitz and glitter of Dubai’s waterfronts and parks. It’s the best place in Sharjah to enjoy the city’s many eateries and entertainment options.
One of the lesser-known contributors to Sharjah’s thriving culture is the Art Park, which can be found along the waterfront near Al Majaz. This Art Park is divided into two sections: the Sculpture Park, which features the works of local and foreign artists, and the Children’s Art Park, which features artwork and interactive exhibits geared toward younger visitors.
Features of Al Majaz Waterfront
- The Al Majaz Waterfront features a 750-meter-long running track where you can get in your daily calorie burn. The 7,000 recycled tyres used to construct this track give it a unique aesthetic compared to other parks in town.
- Located along the Al Majaz Waterfront, this golf facility features 18 holes with varying degrees of difficulty.
- One of the fascinating things to do in Sharjah is to take part in an underwater adventure complete with music, lights, and lasers. This one is a real delight for the eyes, with robotic fountains stretching over 225 metres in width and sending water rising as top as 110 metres, making it a must-see for anybody visiting Al Majaz.
- The little ones can run amok in this miniature water park that’s 850 square metres in size. This one is great for little ones throughout the summer because it has a water slide and a waterfall for them to explore.
- If you’re hungry, head to Al Majaz Waterfront, where you may choose from an incredible array of restaurants. You may easily satisfy your craving for American fast food at TGI Fridays or Arabian cuisine at Zaroob. When summer rolls around, do you find yourself craving ice cream? You have many ice cream parlours from which to choose, including the upscale Jellybean, the family friendly Beavertales, and the classic Cold stone.
At Al Majaz Park, you can relax amid beautiful, natural scenery. Get away from the hustle and bustle of touring at this relaxing spot. Keeping a close eye on your finances, eh? It’s great news that Al Majaz Park won’t dent your wallet one bit. The Al Majaz district on the shores of the lake is home to this green space and entertainment area, which is just one of several attractions in the region.
You’ll also find the
Sahara Centre – Visit here. (Sharjah Bus Route1[Rolla – Sahara Centre]) and (Sharjah Bus Route 8(Rolla to Sahara Mall))
Al Mamzar Beach Park all waiting for your arrival.
You can get contact information’s about Al Majaz Park.